Wednesday, August 7, 2013

"GUTOM AT MALNUTRISYON, SAMA SAMA NATING WAKASAN"

                     "GUTOM AT MALNUTRISYON, SAMA SAMA NATING WAKASAN"


    This month, we're celebrating the "Nutrition Month".. There will be different programs and contests about nutrition or health, just like now, we're getting ready for out NutriJingle. It makes us so exited and nervous in a good way because i will play the beatbox and the beat of the jingle is in my hands.. I hope that I will get through this and will be successful as I wished it to be.

     There are also different contests that are to the nutrition month. There are editorial writings and Nutri-Quiz and cartooning. It made me more exited to celebrate this month of July because of this activities for us students.

    That's all for now. thank you for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment