Thursday, January 23, 2014

New Year. New Me.




    Last season, we celebrated the New Year. And as we all know, New year's resolutions are everywhere. New year is truly the start of something new. It can be in ourselves, the way we treat other people towards us. We change. We will change for the better :)

   I really don't believe in New Year's Resolutions. People are like "I want to get slimmer. I want to be thrifty. I  will not lie anymore blah blah blah". These things don't matter to me at all. When it comes to these things, I can't trust myself. :D

    As a start of changing the new me, I will start to myself. Not only in physical looks but most especially in my attitude. Attitude makes the difference. Expect me this New Year, I will be Nicer to everyone.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment