Tuesday, February 25, 2014

My Dream, My Future

    Dream..it is an ambition a path on your future. When you have a dream, probably you have your way to fulfill your dreams for your future.

    Dream is to believe. Believe is to survive and survive from the sacrifices you've done and make the future you like. It may not be the same way you expected but at least you made the best out of it. Sometimes dreaming is not usually the same thing will happen to the real world. If you dream, exert effort to make things happen. By studying well.. by sacrificing.. and by believing that you can and have faith in God, I assure you, you can fulfill that dream but it takes time. I dreamt of having a family but first, I want to finish my studies. Above all things I trust God.. Faith in God.. He,ll be here by my side  forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment